All players for the teams playing on Thursday will be locked at 11:30a CT. Those teams are the Colts, Lions, Bears & Cowboys.
All other players will be locked as normal at noon on Sunday.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Gobble. Gobble.
Week 12 Thanksgiving day games
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
thechosenone
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1043
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Scott McCrary
- MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Whhhhhhhhhhhoooooo, call me JDub! I'm getting drunk all by myself like the Commish. Plus, I'm working to meet my deadline, which is, oh I don't know...tomorrow! Whhhhhhooooooo!
You started Reggie Wayne and his whatever points, I know it, Scott!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! WHHHOOOOOOOO!
You started Reggie Wayne and his whatever points, I know it, Scott!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! WHHHOOOOOOOO!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
The players from yesterday's teams are locked now.
All transactions are recorded. Here are the transactions for yesterday afternoon:
MTFFL
pid transtime league team type name
5657 2004-11-25 14:26:00 mtffl NVK 8 Burress, Plaxico
5685 2004-11-25 14:26:00 mtffl NVK 11 Pinkston, Todd
6882 2004-11-25 20:19:02 mtffl NVK 2 Campbell, Kelly
6570 2004-11-25 20:19:15 mtffl NVK 1 Randle El, Antwaan
6570 2004-11-25 20:21:53 mtffl NVK 11 Randle El, Antwaan
6622 2004-11-25 20:21:53 mtffl NVK 8 McMichael, Randy
MTFFL II
pid transtime league team type name
2650 2004-11-25 19:34:46 mtffl2 ONE 8 Moulds, Eric
4928 2004-11-25 19:34:46 mtffl2 ONE 12 Crumpler, Alge
4947 2004-11-25 21:28:35 mtffl2 HED 9 Carter, Quincy
7120 2004-11-25 21:28:35 mtffl2 HED 8 Henson, Drew
2758 2004-11-25 21:52:05 mtffl2 ONE 8 Thomas, Zach
6938 2004-11-25 21:52:05 mtffl2 ONE 15 Suggs, Terrell
5861 2004-11-25 22:08:59 mtffl2 HED 9 Rattay, Tim
4947 2004-11-25 22:08:59 mtffl2 HED 8 Carter, Quincy
5861 2004-11-25 22:09:11 mtffl2 HED 8 Rattay, Tim
4947 2004-11-25 22:09:11 mtffl2 HED 9 Carter, Quincy
Explanation of the transaction type number:
1="Picked Up",
2="Dropped"
3="Put on IR"
4="Removed from IR"
5="Freeze/Protect"
6="Release/Unprotect"
7="Traded"
8="Benched"
9="QB"
10="RB"
11="WR"
12="TE"
13="K"
14="DL"
15="LB"
16="DB"
The only thing I can see here is that the Hedgehogs (HED, MTFFL II) should have Henson as their starter for this week. I'll fix this when I get home on Saturday.
Thanks for checking up on this. I was stuffing my face with turkey all day yesterday.
All transactions are recorded. Here are the transactions for yesterday afternoon:
MTFFL
pid transtime league team type name
5657 2004-11-25 14:26:00 mtffl NVK 8 Burress, Plaxico
5685 2004-11-25 14:26:00 mtffl NVK 11 Pinkston, Todd
6882 2004-11-25 20:19:02 mtffl NVK 2 Campbell, Kelly
6570 2004-11-25 20:19:15 mtffl NVK 1 Randle El, Antwaan
6570 2004-11-25 20:21:53 mtffl NVK 11 Randle El, Antwaan
6622 2004-11-25 20:21:53 mtffl NVK 8 McMichael, Randy
MTFFL II
pid transtime league team type name
2650 2004-11-25 19:34:46 mtffl2 ONE 8 Moulds, Eric
4928 2004-11-25 19:34:46 mtffl2 ONE 12 Crumpler, Alge
4947 2004-11-25 21:28:35 mtffl2 HED 9 Carter, Quincy
7120 2004-11-25 21:28:35 mtffl2 HED 8 Henson, Drew
2758 2004-11-25 21:52:05 mtffl2 ONE 8 Thomas, Zach
6938 2004-11-25 21:52:05 mtffl2 ONE 15 Suggs, Terrell
5861 2004-11-25 22:08:59 mtffl2 HED 9 Rattay, Tim
4947 2004-11-25 22:08:59 mtffl2 HED 8 Carter, Quincy
5861 2004-11-25 22:09:11 mtffl2 HED 8 Rattay, Tim
4947 2004-11-25 22:09:11 mtffl2 HED 9 Carter, Quincy
Explanation of the transaction type number:
1="Picked Up",
2="Dropped"
3="Put on IR"
4="Removed from IR"
5="Freeze/Protect"
6="Release/Unprotect"
7="Traded"
8="Benched"
9="QB"
10="RB"
11="WR"
12="TE"
13="K"
14="DL"
15="LB"
16="DB"
The only thing I can see here is that the Hedgehogs (HED, MTFFL II) should have Henson as their starter for this week. I'll fix this when I get home on Saturday.
Thanks for checking up on this. I was stuffing my face with turkey all day yesterday.