I like so far

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

I like so far

Post by wolfe »

PacMan
an OT
2 WR

So far - so good.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I think the OT taken in the second round was a REACH. I was not as impressed as I thought I would be with our selections.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

michael roos has only played football for 5 years! i hope he projects the way they are talking about....

i was very surprised we got pac man, but he may turn out to be the best of this class... also i hope he's as good of a returner as everyone has been saying. that'll be a big difference maker
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

GOOD LORD!!! 36 PLAYERS!?!?!

The Titans signed 36 undrafted free agents, including Syracuse RB Walter Reyes and Souther Illionois RB Terry Jackson.
36! Most teams take 12, but the Titans are in need of help. Tennessee says they had ''draftable'' grades on both these running backs, meaning one has a decent shot to make the team. Apr. 26 - 11:31 am et
Source: Nashville Tennessean
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

It seems like they've done this again and again over the last few years. After the draft, they sign a boat load of players.
How many of those were WR? We only had two on the roster and drafted 3. We probably will need a few more.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Post by The Guru »

no love Roos out there, he wont start this year but he will next, Kiper said the kid from Tulane wa better than the two berfore him
thought the TiTans should have taken Fred Gibson when they had the chance that will hurt later on. Matbe they will sign Munoz to protect McNair... Just think Fulmer Kissed his ass or 5 years and sob couldt evengt drafted with guys named Roos from eastern washington and the guy from that Football factoty TTU beating him out. what a flop. Pat told little sis to hit the road and I seen very early why. Flumer always sucks the superstars dick... Pat dont put up with that shit.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Frank Omiyale, OT/TTU, is a nice guy. I got to meet him. I was hoping he would become a Titan, but the Falcons got him.

ROOS is a project.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

we won't sign munoz because he quit football since he didn't get drafted
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I'm going to see Fulmer in Celina tomorrow night for the BIG ORANGE CARAVAN. I'm going to ask him how it feels to save himself from making a tough decision. He made an example out of the wrong person; so now, he won't have to decide between Schaffer and Ainge.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Post by The Guru »

The signing Munoz comment was a joke, I would announbce my retirement too if I didnt get drafted and everybody assumed I was the second coming of the greatest NFL linemen of all time.

Matter of fact I think I am going to announce my retire fromt he NFL too.
Post Reply