hogs team looks weak
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
?????? not looking good!!!!!
i kept 3 defensive players last year, and 1 of them didn't even play...
so really i won last year by only freezing 6 players.
I win by having a kick ass draft, just like last year and just like how it will be this year
i hop eyou guys are preparing!
GO HOGS!
i kept 3 defensive players last year, and 1 of them didn't even play...
so really i won last year by only freezing 6 players.
I win by having a kick ass draft, just like last year and just like how it will be this year
i hop eyou guys are preparing!
GO HOGS!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
well hog, i researched ur draft from last season and u only have 6 of the 17 draft picks still remaining on ur team!!! 2 of those were Chris Perry and Antonio Bryant! the others are Jordan, Peppers, Reed, and June and at least 2 of those 4 r gonna suck this year from a fantasy perspective!Agitator wrote:?????? not looking good!!!!!
i kept 3 defensive players last year, and 1 of them didn't even play...
so really i won last year by only freezing 6 players.
I win by having a kick ass draft, just like last year and just like how it will be this year
i hop eyou guys are preparing!
GO HOGS!
I HOPE U KEEP HAVIN KICK ASS DRAFTS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Another lazy Sunday afternoon.
I was analyzing the starting lineups from Week 16 counting for frozen and drafted players. After looking at the champ's lineup I thought 4 frozen and 4 drafted players (out of 13 starters) sounded like a weak draft and freeze selection.
But then I looked at the other teams.
Arthur Andersens had 4 frozen and 5 drafted players in their starting lineup.
Rotten Rugrats had 4 frozen and 2 drafted players.
Las Vegas had 2 frozen and 4 drafted players.
Trojans had 3 frozen and 2 drafted.
Chosen One had 2 frozen and 5 drafted.
Bitter Midgets had 5 frozen and 0 drafted.
Franklin Hookers had 0 frozen and 5 drafted.
Tennessee Wildcats had 4 frozen and 7 drafted.
Big Daddies had 4 frozen and 4 drafted.
Mastadons had 3 frozen and 2 drafted.
High Life had 3 frozen and 3 drafted.
You can use this info to gauge freeze and draft decisions. Injuries will affect these numbers. Also, traded players were not tracked.
I'm not about to agree that the champs had a 'kick ass' draft since only 4 of the players were used in the final week - compared to the league average of 3.58 players - but it was better than average. The average for frozen players still in Week 16 lineups was 3.16 players.
Oh, yeah. One more thing. I drafted the ultimate sleeper when I drafted Mushin Muhammad in the 16th round and he ended up as the league's #1 receiver. So I don't want to hear anyone say the word "sleeper" until after round 10 this year. In fact, I don't want to hear the word sleaper until November. That's the stupidest fantasy cliche phrase - remember sleeper is the antigram of hype - don't abuse the word.
I was analyzing the starting lineups from Week 16 counting for frozen and drafted players. After looking at the champ's lineup I thought 4 frozen and 4 drafted players (out of 13 starters) sounded like a weak draft and freeze selection.
But then I looked at the other teams.
Arthur Andersens had 4 frozen and 5 drafted players in their starting lineup.
Rotten Rugrats had 4 frozen and 2 drafted players.
Las Vegas had 2 frozen and 4 drafted players.
Trojans had 3 frozen and 2 drafted.
Chosen One had 2 frozen and 5 drafted.
Bitter Midgets had 5 frozen and 0 drafted.
Franklin Hookers had 0 frozen and 5 drafted.
Tennessee Wildcats had 4 frozen and 7 drafted.
Big Daddies had 4 frozen and 4 drafted.
Mastadons had 3 frozen and 2 drafted.
High Life had 3 frozen and 3 drafted.
You can use this info to gauge freeze and draft decisions. Injuries will affect these numbers. Also, traded players were not tracked.
I'm not about to agree that the champs had a 'kick ass' draft since only 4 of the players were used in the final week - compared to the league average of 3.58 players - but it was better than average. The average for frozen players still in Week 16 lineups was 3.16 players.
Oh, yeah. One more thing. I drafted the ultimate sleeper when I drafted Mushin Muhammad in the 16th round and he ended up as the league's #1 receiver. So I don't want to hear anyone say the word "sleeper" until after round 10 this year. In fact, I don't want to hear the word sleaper until November. That's the stupidest fantasy cliche phrase - remember sleeper is the antigram of hype - don't abuse the word.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact: