Sunday Ticket

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Sunday Ticket

Post by wolfe »

I'm thinking about switching to DirecTV and getting the NFL Sunday Ticket. Does anyone have any experience with this? Anyone have DirecTV? I have cable right now and have never had satellite service.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i had it last year, and as long as u r gonna be home on sundays the nfl ticket is great!!!
i have a tivo i will sell u pretty cheap as well!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I'll be home for 14 of the 17 NFL weeks and I'll probably split the package with someone up here in KY so it won't go to waste.
I want to keep my HD and my DVR ... so right now that $699 DirecTV/HD/DVR is my only obstacle.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i don't think the HD is worth it!!!!!

directv only has like 15 channels or so in HD...

yeah, and the price makes a little difference!
i bought my dvr for $100 and the same dvr in hd was $1000!!!
that was a year ago so i'm sure they have come down.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

the sunday ticket is awesome
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

thechosenone wrote:the sunday ticket is awesome
AGREED
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Damn that link doesn't work. Too bad.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply