Draft Recap

Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Draft Recap

Post by wolfe »

Just some notes from the draft.
If any rosters are incorrect please notify me as soon as possible.

The following teams didn't have a full roster:
Franklin (24)
Mastadons (24)

I went back and counted on the draft board and the counts are correct, so feel free to pick up players to fill your roster. Also, the High Life drafted too many players so I dropped the last player that I drafted, DB Sean Jones.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

please pickup DB Mike Doss for me commish...
THX
Post Reply