league reports

Post Reply
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

league reports

Post by thechosenone »

is there i a reason why we or i cant see the scores it says error 404 i think....
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

titans game

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i'm pretty sure jeff went to the ballgame so he probably just doesn't have the stats uploaded yet
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I meant to start the auto updates before I left but I forgot.

When I got home I passed out on the couch and I forgot.

When I woke up, the Buffalo-Miami game was over and I just went to bed.

I'm updating the site right now.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

Post by The Guru »

Dont let that happen again, I was in agony all day.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

i checked the scores about 20 times.......the suspense was killing me!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Sorry about that. :oops:
On the bright side, there are only 6 more Titan home games -- and one of those is Week 17.
Just a warning: For the remaining 5 home games, the best I can do is start the auto updating :geek: when I leave the house (usually around 7-8AM) so any starters that are changed after that will not be included in the scores. You can click on the 'Starters' link to get the accurate starting lineups and then just do a little math.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

just giving you a hard time, jeff. i like all the additions!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply