hey guru......
i just noticed that i have never beat you.... that doesn't seem right. i guess that makes you my most hated team outside my division!
SEE YOU WEEK 3!!!!!!!
Gamblers own the Hogs
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Gamblers own the Hogs
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Dont feel bad Paper Chimp, Im sure that line is long. Bad news for you is that I have everyone that week hence no off weeks.
I need another rival, Cheezy has gotten satisfied with the lucky runs he had. Looks like another early pick for him.
I guess I am going to target Gainsboro because of that title they robbed me of last year in the name of Volek and Bennet.
That still bothers me.
The Gamblers VS By Gods.. Who do you think will win?
I need another rival, Cheezy has gotten satisfied with the lucky runs he had. Looks like another early pick for him.
I guess I am going to target Gainsboro because of that title they robbed me of last year in the name of Volek and Bennet.
That still bothers me.
The Gamblers VS By Gods.. Who do you think will win?