Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:18 am
Jonathan or Jeff. Do you know where my keys are located? My drunkness made me lose them. Check your cars if you don't care and tell me if they are in there.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:37 am
looks like someone will be delivering pizza on their bike for a little while....
do you have one of those baskets on the front of your bike?
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:37 am
I called just a little while ago to tell you that I thought I had them. I can bring them by this afternoon.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:12 pm
I found your vehicle registration and a Spankies receipt with some chick's phone number on it. I'll put them in the mail ASAP.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:02 pm
What's your address?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:12 pm
346A W. 9th St.
Cookeville, TN 38501
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:08 pm
123 Your Mama's House
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.