rob buronis

Are you having a problem with the Smack Room? Or problems with using the MTFFL website in general?
Post Reply
The Trojans
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 224
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 12:10 pm
Name: Jonathan Love
MTFFL II: The Trojans

rob buronis

Post by The Trojans »

Rob Bironas the titans kicker or however you spell it is listed as a QB
Trojans bringin the thunder!
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

u never were a good speller...
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

B-I-R-O-N-A-S

He probably could have played better than Wright this weekend! :jester:

I fixed it.
I blame it all on the FFLM people. They changed the kickers from "K" to "PK" this year. I wasn't ready for it so it's kind of fucking my world right now. It'll probably take me years to recover.

If anyone finds any other K's listed as QB's let me know.
Post Reply