Preds on TV

For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Preds on TV

Post by wolfe »

What is the TV situation with the Preds? Two years ago I could watch their games on FoxSports South here in the KY. But I just checked tv.yahoo.com and I see that I'll be getting Carolina @ Tampa Bay on Wednesday instead of the Predators game. I don't get a Nashville game until October 13 - the only game for the next 14 days.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

They are on FoxSports South.
Shit just break down and buy the NHL Center Ice Package.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Cheap bastard.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Frugal, not cheap.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

You're the one who lives in Kentucky dude.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Post Reply