For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
3-0. What a game! Came back from 3-0 down half way in the second period.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
4-0. This is nice.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
-
Contact:
Post
by wolfe »
Can't be stopped.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
-
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets »
me red beard is really starting to itch!!!
-
Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator »
so shave it and quit complaining about it!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
-
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets »
Agitator wrote:so shave it and quit complaining about it!
not shaving it till the Predators lose assmunch!!!
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
5-0. The beard is safe!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
-
Contact:
Post
by wolfe »
I actually got to watch tonight's game.
Their next game is Thursday. Anthony is going to look pretty scruffy by then.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy »
I am amazed at the Preds. They looked good against St. Louis but the have really had to earn the other victories. Still some improvement needed.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
How can you improve on 5-0 again?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.