Pumpkin Carving

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Pumpkin Carving

Post by bstock »

Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

That was lame.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

eat it david, you know it scared the shit outta you
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

This was the worst thing i've seen in some time
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply