For the original MTFFL.
-
Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. »
Anyone ever won with or ever even started two tight ends and three wide receivers?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
-
Contact:
Post
by wolfe »
I don't know. Why don't you go back through each starting lineup for the last 8 years and find out.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. »
Thought someone like you might already know, or at least have some time to waste, so that I wouldn't have to do the reseaerch.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
-
Contact:
Post
by wolfe »
Suppose I could write a program to figure it out.
Too lazy.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
-
Contact:
Post
by wolfe »
Some nerdy things I can do quickly. Like this:
Average score differential:
2005 - 27.5125
1998 - 28.25455
2004 - 29.3875
2001 - 32.22841
2002 - 32.41705
2003 - 32.90312
2000 - 33.80341
1999 - 35.33977
Things are close this year.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
What things?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
Do you have any nerd stats about the most posts made in a day. Because I'm on a roll right now.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.