For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335 Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:38 pm
5 straight losses! Oh no we suck again!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:47 pm
That was me. Logged in as a n t h o n y.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:47 pm
That was me logged in as me.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:04 am
It looks like, win or lose, we need to get used to playing in very close games. Hopefully they can right the ship Tues.
Anyone here plan on going to any games this week?
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:42 am
Will and Bilyeouofbaxter and Will will be ther Sat. Unfortunately I will miss another game this weekend since we will be out of town.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247 Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man
Post
by woody » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:55 pm
That's cool. You guys should check out the Bridge bar in the Renaissance hotel. If you ask for the season ticket holder special on game nights, they'll give you $2 domestic beer and buy one sandwich get one free. That's become our pre-game spot. It's usually not too crowded to boot.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:11 pm
Jonathan, do you want to sell me your tickets? It Josh's birthday and I think I have a coulpe of people that want to go.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:33 pm
We win!
It wasn't that pretty though. Preds had to score 3 times in the 3rd period to do it. We are just not blowing anybody away. Thats a concern. But, it's a win.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:26 am
I don't us to blow anyone.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:26 am
Sorry, I don't want us to blow anyone.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.