Cheerleader story

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Cheerleader story

Post by wolfe »

I thought I had found a funny obscure story about the Panthers cheerleaders. But now it has made its way to all the TV and radio news shows.
How great is it to live in this day and age! We get all the best stories. Lesbian cheerleaders. Pop stars molesting children. Interns blowing politicians.
This basic cable shit is pretty fun!
And it points out a common interest in all men. We love lesbians. Even the most homophobic men love lesbians, right? It's amusing to hear talk show hosts tell this story while supressing smirks.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

maybe the mainstream media is monitoring our posts?

i hope they don't take any of blue's comments to heart...
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Blue Hensley is not in this league.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

Does it get any better than cheerleaders - lesbian cheerleaders?
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Yes. 18 year old Daveosexual/Bi-sexual cheerleaders.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

I heard you were a closet Daveosexual.

Daggot!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

I will forever refer to girls I have banged as Daggots! Of course that only includes J@#f's mom, but whose counting?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply