I was looking around and i saw this stick out.....
out of the first round draft pick picks, i saw that the gamblers had the worst draft and still had 3 picks:
#2 overall --- Cedric Benson to the Dragons (position rank = 88)
#4 overall --- JJ Arrington to the Hookers (position rank = 66)
#8 overall --- Michael Green to the Gamblers (position rank = 207 not on team anymore)
#9 overall --- Odell Thurman to the Gamblers (position rank = 27 currently with the hogs)
#10 overall --- Kevin Williams to the Rugrats (position rank = 90)
#12 overall --- Ashley Lelie to the Hogs (position rank = 48
sorry gamblers, but you should be kicking a lot more ass right now!
Worst 1st Round Draft Pick
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Worst 1st Round Draft Pick
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Why are you tugging on supermans cape? Mike Green was only like #4 at his position last year, and I knew Moore would start and pull me through some tough weeks and with 4 picks in rd #1 I knew I could gamble bit and thas what I did. I am sorry my draft wasnt up to your draft and great mind.
I guess J. Abraham and L. Little was stupid too and M. Green and G. Wilson as well.
If Trurman is so bad why do you have him on your team.
I am 3rd in total points and you still pop off about my draft. Well I will see you in the payoffs and you better hope you dont face me and your damn Lucky T.O. got taken away from me or I would have stomped a mudd hole in your ass and walked it dry.
Your opinion and .75$ might get coke. You think you know so much but you dont know a damn thing. Like I said thank yourself the division you play in.
You popped of about me trading Lewis and I gave you a pass on that dont expect to many more you piece of Hogg shit.
I guess J. Abraham and L. Little was stupid too and M. Green and G. Wilson as well.
If Trurman is so bad why do you have him on your team.
I am 3rd in total points and you still pop off about my draft. Well I will see you in the payoffs and you better hope you dont face me and your damn Lucky T.O. got taken away from me or I would have stomped a mudd hole in your ass and walked it dry.
Your opinion and .75$ might get coke. You think you know so much but you dont know a damn thing. Like I said thank yourself the division you play in.
You popped of about me trading Lewis and I gave you a pass on that dont expect to many more you piece of Hogg shit.
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
are you upset because you had a bad draft or because i noticed that it was bad? i'm not sure why you are upset. i just put the fact out there, now you can form your own opinion. you can only vote for a team once... ovbiously, i'm not the only one that thought you made bad picks...
your team isn't bad right now, but you would have made a couple of different picks then your team would be unbeatable....
however, as it stands, your not even going to make the playoffs, because you won't win your division nor will you get the wildcard... you've got the mastadons on your back and his team is starting to put things together, so you should be more worried about him anyway...
your team isn't bad right now, but you would have made a couple of different picks then your team would be unbeatable....
however, as it stands, your not even going to make the playoffs, because you won't win your division nor will you get the wildcard... you've got the mastadons on your back and his team is starting to put things together, so you should be more worried about him anyway...
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *