Mike Vrabel

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Mike Vrabel

Post by woody »

I was a few points down going into last nights game and Mike Vrabel and Tedi Bruschi had been averaging enough points that I felt pretty good about things, but what are the odds that a linebacker gets TWO TDs in a game?!!?! I wasn't even paying much attention to the game until I heard Al Michaels say, "And that is Vrabel's second TD." Plus, I was extremely happy with my decision to pick up and start Kyle Boller instead of Peyton. He made me look like I know what I'm doing.

Can you guys hear that?

Reg-gie! Reg-gie! Reg-gie!
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

With the first pick of the 2006 draft, the Nashville Knuckledraggers select RB Reggie Bush.

Now on the clock, Novi Yankees.

Who you gonna take, Michelle?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

By the way, Michelle, I think you and I had the most evenly matched teams in the league this year, so I must admit I was a bit nervous about this last game.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
Post Reply