Rush

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Rush

Post by wolfe »

I've read reports that tell that Tom Jackson would have left NFL Countdown if Rush wouldn't have been fired.

I would have stopped watch ESPN sunday mornings forever if Jackson had left. He is one of the reasons that I love watching ESPN on Sunday mornings. Irvin is starting to grow on me, too. Even though Emmitt is the only Cowboy that I have ever admired.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I wish they would get rid of Irvin. He just gets on my nerves for some reason. Maybe cause he was a loud-mouthed Cowboy.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I've gotten over the fact that I hated Irvin when he was a player for the Cowboys. I think he brings a certain energy to the NFL Countdown set.

I'm not saying that I would love to spend an afternoon with Irvin, because I can't stand his personality, but I like his presence on TV. I like what ESPN has. It is much better that what I've seen on the other two channels. Deion stinks. Collinsworth stinks. QB God Marino stinks on TV (and HBO). And those other guys stink, too.

I've still got my #13 Dolphins replica jersey. The Fins were my first love.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I don't like Irvin, I don't like Deion, however; I do like Collinsworth.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Sounds like a racist comment to me. :!:
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Why would you make lite of racism by trying to be a comedian?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Go Tom Jackson!! Kick some doodooheads', I mean ditoheads', ass!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I'm trying to be a comedian? What did I say that was funny?

What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How'm I funny??...How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me? Tell me what's funny!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

You want to know what's funny about you? It's your Pesci impersonation. Where did you copy and paste that from?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

The Internet is great!

I couldn't survive without Google.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply