MDA Event

Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

MDA Event

Post by wolfe »

I hope no one minds me including all the MTFFL members in my muscular dystrophy charity drive.
On June 29 I will be "locked up" as part of MDA's fund raising event. I must raise $800 bail or I will have to serve my time.

Use this link to give your donation on-line. Or contact me if you want to donate another way.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

can we donate and still make you stay there all night?????
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply