NASCAR/ Business

For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.
Post Reply
The Guru
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 719
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
Name: Shane Eldridge
MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
Location: Las Vegas

NASCAR/ Business

Post by The Guru »

I thought I would post this even though I dont think their are many NASCAR fans, but it has to do with business as well.

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/stor ... id=2480863
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

that article is too long... just summarize it for us.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i read the damn thing and i feel much dumber after doing so...
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Summary: Dale Jr. doesn't own his own name. His dead father's ex-wife owns his name. Pretty dumb business move.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

"She don't want to come off it too easy because she wants to make sure my dad's name is always thought of as the way it is," Dale Jr. told The Charlotte Observer last month. "If I didn't have the same name -- and I kind of wish I didn't sometimes -- I wouldn't have to be worrying about it."


:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Maybe NASCAR drivers need to have a year or two of college so they can speak on the intellectual levels of NFL and NBA players.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

just another reason why NASCAR is the worst sport .... in the world!!!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply