Draft Day 2006

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

It's 3 hours and 15 minutes from Cville to his house in Nicholasville. It's the same, more or less, from his house to Nashville.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

My preference is Nashville, but it's not a problem to go to C'ville either.

I would prefer the weekend before Labor Day - ideally Sat.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Checked on the room at Saxony....they switched the upper poolhouse into a fitness center. The lower pool house can now be used. Its a little smaller but should work fine if thats what we choose to do. I checked and I can get it all day for $25. And everyone is correct in assuming that there is no internet hook-up. The weekend of Aug 26th is inventory at my work...should be able to be there on Sunday though. I also have no problem with it being in Nashville. Im dating a girl in Smyrna so Im usually up there on the weekends anyway. And yes Anthony...I did say I was dating a GIRL!!! :D Anyway, just let me know what you guys want to do.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

We (Michelle and I) will have no problem coming to Cookeville, of course I would rather stay here but I don't mind either way (for the most part)
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

so when is it commish???
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Anthony---

The proper way to ask our Commish something would be to address him like this..."So Mr. Commish Sir, have you decided a time which would be suitable for us all to gather??" :lol:
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

JR said that we could use his house. I think that sounds like the best plan. What does everyone else think?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

yes, im all for having it indoors
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

i think we should book convention space at the opryland hotel
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

yeah... opryland!!!!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
Post Reply