NFL head Coach

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

NFL head Coach

Post by wolfe »

Has you seen the commercials for EA's NFL Head Coach starring Jeff Fisher?

This is one I saw today:
GUY IN T-SHIRT: Run the fake punt.
FISHER: Fake punts don't work
GUY IN T-SHIRT: Run the fake punt.
FISHER (into headset): Run the fake punt. (to GUY IN T-SHIRT) I think that's a mistake.
GUY IN T-SHIRT: You know what I think was a mistake? Letting Eddie George go.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

i haven't seen any of the commercials yet...

how does it look?
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

The game? I downloaded the demo version. Wasn't very impressed.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

That commercial is some funny shit.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply