General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759 Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:09 am
i already have a draft on the 19th.... can't do it that day.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:25 am
i guess i do too
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:26 am
12th won't work. Titans game at home against Reggie Bush.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:50 am
12th? That's just insane to even suggest that. Read back through this thread and you'll see other objections to other dates. The 26th works for everyone.
You would probably leave the game at halftime anyway. What's going on? Did you promise to take a girl to the game?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:10 am
Did I suggest it? NO!!! Read back through. I just said it wouldn't work; it's not a suggestion! Anthony and I talked about this Saturday, the 26th does not work for everyone. And I'm sure that Michelle is foaming at the mouth to spend her anniversary with all of us.
I'm not missing the game.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:32 am
Since we have so many scheduling conflicts there's nothing else we can do. We'll have to cancel the live draft and start an e-mail draft.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269 Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:37 am
was there a sunday - i hate drafting on a sunday but...
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:39 am
No, I think Commish doesn't want to drive back late Sunday night.
Email it is then.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:29 am
No, no, no. Don't put fucking words into my mouth. I'll fucking take off work to get this fucking thing done. Don't color me inflexible.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:31 am
I didn't put words into your mouth. I said "I think...;" I wouldn't want to drive back either. I NEVER SAID that YOU said it.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.