Page 2 of 13
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:14 pm
by wagordy
I'm Russian to change my Lenin so I better stop Stalin....
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:16 pm
by Agitator
European in the bathroom!
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:18 pm
by wolfe
This is fun. Keep it up.
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:39 pm
by Jonathan S.
Mick stole mine.
It goes:
If your American before you go into the bathroom, what are you once you're in the bathroom? European.
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:19 pm
by Agitator
I couldn't quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:22 pm
by Agitator
Water you waiting for? Just jump in.
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:23 pm
by Agitator
An optometrist told his patient: 'It appears your vision is improving!' 'Really?' replied the patient. 'Must be the luck of the iris.'
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:24 pm
by Agitator
I wanted to be a fisherman for the halibut, but I floundered. I couldn't live off my net income.
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:24 pm
by Agitator
After Junior swallowed the watch he had to wait to pass the time.
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:28 pm
by Agitator
Some prison inmates fell into poison ivy and started a rash of breakouts.