Page 2 of 8

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:06 am
by Agitator
have you posted in the forum that your guy is available and ready to kick?

it took a little while but i have both my players signed now.

they will be adding more teams/leagues soon so that more people can be invlolved. i don't think they knew the site would be as bit of a hit as it is.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:10 am
by wolfe
I haven't had any problem getting signed to a team. I just can't get any playing time. How are you gaining levels when you aren't playing in games? I thought XP only came from games. Maybe I misread the rules.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:25 pm
by Oompa Midgets
You are correct Wolfe. Your player gains experience from playing time. If you cannot get on the field ask your owner for a trade or release!!! I think one of us should by a team when they become available and have all us MTFFLers kick some simulated ass!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:16 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
You also gain XP based on your training intensity....its not a lot of points but its some. I started off as the back-up free safety on my team and after about 4 games I was promoted to the starter where Ive been ever since. My guy is now a level 7. We won our division and won our first playoff game. I like your idea Mick! Lets buy a team and get everyone who wants to get in do it! Our owner gameplans every freakin game...reviews film..etc etc...must not have a job!!! lol

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:18 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Whoops...that was Anthonys idea about buying a team. Calling you Mick is kinda like slappin your mother isnt it?? lol

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:56 pm
by eazye187
Agitator wrote:have you posted in the forum that your guy is available and ready to kick?

it took a little while but i have both my players signed now.

they will be adding more teams/leagues soon so that more people can be invlolved. i don't think they knew the site would be as bit of a hit as it is.
I both replied to a post and posted a new thread as well.. Nothing.

You can use your Flex points to go up in Level as well. Costs the same as creating a new player.

Ernie

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:07 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I looked at several teams, and the ones I looked at were only carrying one kicker. That being said...I didnt do the due dilligence that Wolfe does when analyzing stats! So I have no idea what percentage carry only one kicker but I would imagine its a high number. That could be why your having a problem. Also we are in the playoffs...once the second season gets set to start someone may come calling you needing your service.

We have one more game to win before we are in the Championship game!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=819

Thats the link to our team page if you guys want to check us out!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:20 am
by wagordy
I am still waiting to be signed. This is driving me nuts! Come on coach give me a chance!!!

BTW I do like the idea of us buying our own team for the MTFFL. We can take turns paying for each couple of seasons or something like that.

oh.... my guy:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=81250

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:39 pm
by Agitator
all the teams in all the leagues are currently in the playoffs. no one can be signed until the last game... the 20th.

a couple more days until you can be signed and the new season starts.

fyi... it's good to get your stamina up so that you stay in the game for more plays and get more XP points. once you get to 1000 XP's, you level up.

i'm up to level 6 for my CB !!! yeah, he's a bada$$!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:03 am
by Agitator
another tip if you are running out of money is to train on normal...

it's not worth the extra daily cost for the few hundreths extra added to the attribute.