Cool Football Simulation Site
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Cool Football Simulation Site
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=996415
go check out this site! i made myself a CB... ala Pacman, but without the off-field issues.
I'm in the Canadian AAA League, create a player....it's free and I know some of you guys have a lot of free time!
GO HOGS!
go check out this site! i made myself a CB... ala Pacman, but without the off-field issues.
I'm in the Canadian AAA League, create a player....it's free and I know some of you guys have a lot of free time!
GO HOGS!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
That looks pretty cool. I've signed up and am going to check it out some more.
I currently play several of these browser based games and have an interest in creating my own someday. I wish this site would use the term persistent browser based game - PBBG instead of MMORPG.
I currently play several of these browser based games and have an interest in creating my own someday. I wish this site would use the term persistent browser based game - PBBG instead of MMORPG.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
which other ones do you do?
i like the concept, but i hate that there is only two ways to make your player money...either pay real money for extra points or wait to see what your player does in your teams game.
i like the concept, but i hate that there is only two ways to make your player money...either pay real money for extra points or wait to see what your player does in your teams game.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Your guy looks like Will Ferrell or G.W. Bush. I can't tell the difference - haha. Anyway my guy is here. He's a RB and hasn't played a game yet. But there are 6 HB's on the team I signed with so I probably won't get PT for a while
The other games I play are different. You can categorize them in three ways:
Sports games: WhatIfSports (not free - played last year but not currently)
War games: Travian (basic play is free - probably the most popular on the net - 100,000's of players)
Business games: Tycoon Online (basic play is free)
The other games I play are different. You can categorize them in three ways:
Sports games: WhatIfSports (not free - played last year but not currently)
War games: Travian (basic play is free - probably the most popular on the net - 100,000's of players)
Business games: Tycoon Online (basic play is free)
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Both of your guys look like a sign up/in page for goallineblitz.com, I would have made mine look like a human.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
wolfe wrote:Anyway my guy is here. He's a RB and hasn't played a game yet.
At 6'2" and a bony 184 pounds he will never amount to much.
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2324744
It is somethin to do in your spare time...more interesting than what I thought it would be!
It is somethin to do in your spare time...more interesting than what I thought it would be!
-
eazye187
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
- Name: Ernie Goens
- MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
I got in, and have a Lvl 4 kicker, but can't get signed.
