Page 2 of 4
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:08 pm
by Agitator
i second that.......
banish the midget!
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:13 am
by woody
I knew it and this is my first year. In fact, the first time I have ever played fantasy anything.
You guys ever hear of trial and error?
And yes, let's kick the midgets ass!
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:38 am
by Jonathan S.
Bileyu figured it out. He called me and asked if he should start Calico against the Chargers, (a 3:15 kick-off), and I told him that it was too late because it was already after the noon deadline. I didn't know you could do this until Bileyu mentioned it to Anthony which prompted Anthony to replace an injury-gametime decision for Quentin Griffin (after the "so-called" noon deadline)with Ruben Droughns, who then preceded to score 30 odd points.
I didn't bitch about it then, so I won't now, but I did ask the Commish to make an announcement then, but it didn't happen. I told Scott what was going on at our tackle football game last Saturday. I asked Will and Michelle, and they had no knowledge of this either.
It's good to get this out in the open.
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:16 am
by Oompa Midgets
why is everyone hatin on the oompa midgets???
is it bc the oompa loompas and bitter midgets have both won 4 in a row???
the loompas only lead the 1st league by 168.8 points averaging 177.93 points per game!!!!!!!!!!
COME GET SOME!!!
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:55 pm
by thechosenone
has their been a decision made, commish you never said keep it, sink it or anything about the future of this problem.
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:13 pm
by Agitator
we in the "secret society" have come to a conclusion that the midgets are short!
as for when to have our line-ups set, it doesn't matter to me either way as long as everyone is on the same page.....
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:25 pm
by Jonathan S.
Good point, I agree with Mick. Wait a minute, did I say that?
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:53 pm
by Agitator
Jonathan S. wrote:Good point, I agree with Mick.
that does have a nice ring to it.......
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:51 am
by thechosenone
i am waiting on the commish to make an announcement on this since he forgot to tell ALL of us in the first place.
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:54 pm
by thechosenone
is the commish ever going to state whether or not to keep or banish this fopa' he made. ????