Make an announcement please

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Make an announcement please

Post by Jonathan S. »

Commish, I have spoken with several owners who have no idea that you can change your lineup after the noon deadline, for players who aren't playing at noon. You've been quiet on this.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

it should have been announced a long time ago, but anyone who looks at the smack room knows it by now...
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

bullcrap, i didnt know this!! that is not cool or right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and besides that this is someting that should have been voted on.....i call BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by thechosenone on Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

u read the smackroom bout as much as anyone and u didn't notice us talkin bout it??
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i didn't know bout it till a couple of weeks ago, but i do not think it is somethin to vote on!
it is something that just helps out ALL of the owners!!!
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

i guess it helps out the secret society, and i must not be a member......for everyone not to know this, and i maybe be the only one... it is still wrong!!!!! and if it is something that should not be voted on an announcement would have been nice...but once again i am not a member...this is not cool!
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

i agree it is kinda bullshit that there was no accouncement,
and u r right, u r not part of our society...
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I didn't make an announcement. It was something that I was working on as the season started and I don't think I even finished it until Week 2.

I am not leading any secret society. I don't think I even privately told anyone about this. Most people just discovered it on their own. I'm sorry if you feel left out.

Should it have been voted on?
I didn't think it was a big deal, but it is actually in our official rules in Section 8 that "Starting Lineups are to be submitted before the start of the first game of the NFL week." http://www.mtffl.com/rules.htm. So it looks like I messed up and this probably should have been voted on.

I'm always trying to tweak the site here and there to make the experience more enjoyable for everyone. I guess I forgot that there was an official rule already covering this 'tweak'.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

oompa is hereby banished from the secret society
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Post Reply