Page 3 of 4

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:15 pm
by thechosenone
dang commish, seriously how about a reply.........do we keep the present system or go back to the way it was and is supposed to be. you never said one way or the other...you rode the fence.

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:24 pm
by Agitator
damn closet one........

he has a league issue vote going right now. he sent out an e-mail, go make your voice heard there.....

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:37 pm
by thechosenone
I DID NOT GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:40 pm
by Agitator
go vote anyway....

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:54 am
by Jonathan S.
I didn't get it either. One other thing: I cannot change my line-up 8 times a year, so obviously, I voted no. Not that any of you care, but I thought I would throw that out.

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:53 am
by Oompa Midgets
why can't u just call someone and have them change it for u???

i do not understand why everyone is against this....ALMOST ALL other leagues are like this and it makes it much better...

how many times have people bitched bout having to start a questionable player on monday night on sunday morning????

u all just wanna bitch because it is mid-season, but it has actually been this way all season!!!!!!!!

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:19 pm
by Jonathan S.
For a few people.

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:21 pm
by Jonathan S.
And bitch, why? Because hardly anyone knew about it. You knew about it when we played Anthony; I didn't.

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:26 pm
by Oompa Midgets
and what would u have changed??
McNair, SA, Edge, Harrison, Holt, or Gates???
ur offense only scored 107.4...
u were the home team and lost 170.4 to 199.1!!!
i have done it one time all season...
remember, i played u w/o Priest, TO, and CJ!!!

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:58 pm
by Jonathan S.
I wouldn't have changed anyone, but would you have changed out Griffin for Droughns?
i changed it bout 12:30 or 1 when i saw that griffin was inactive...
That was 30.1 points. Of course, someone would have scored more than the 1.4 points that would have been necessary to beat me once you figure Droughns out of the equation, but, did you know about Griffin before 12:30, if not that would have been a big fat zero?

Think about it.