Page 10 of 13

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:19 am
by wolfe
I have been training for over 10 yrs in Origami and opened a school in London.
Unfortunately the business folded up.

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:21 am
by wolfe
Geometry teacher to class: "A six-sided polygon is called a hexagon, five-sided ones are called pentagons."
"What about two sided ones?" asked a student.
"They don't exist." said the teacher.
"I beg to differ! I think we should just let bi-gons be bi-gons."

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:22 am
by wolfe
A king called into his court a famous punster and told him that there was a rumor that this punster could form a pun on any subject whatsoever.
The punster replied, "I can. Upun what subject would you like me to pun?"
The king replied, "Make a pun on the subject of Kings."
The punster replied, "I'm sorry, but the King is not a subject."

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:22 am
by wolfe
Justice Ruth Ginsberg had been on the Supreme Court for a while when a friend invited her on a fishing trip. They got to the lake and he suggested that they rent a rowboat. "No, let's just use our wading boots and cast from the shore," Justice Ginsberg said.

He continued arguing for a while on the merits of both of them having a day in the rowboat together. Finally, she answered emphatically, "No. I'm going to use my wading boots, and I don't want to hear a single word more about it."

"Why so emotional about a rowboat?" her friend asked.

Justice Ginsberg said, "I think it is long past the time to put the Rowe vs. Wade argument behind us."

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:16 am
by Jonathan S.
Why did I read all of those? Why?

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:06 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i liked the two Wongs don't make a white!
Sum Tin Wong

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:46 am
by wagordy
Very fun thread!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:47 am
by wagordy
Very fun thread!

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:23 pm
by bstock
Very fun thread!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:21 pm
by Oompa Midgets
An alien landed at a soft drink company and said 'take me to your liter'.