Another Fantasy League

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Another Fantasy League

Post by wolfe »

I just joined GameDayRitual.com - a unique and complex fantasy football site - and I'm trying to come up with a team name. I'm thinking about naming it Sottington United. What do you think? That would give 3 of my 4 fantasy teams a beer related name. "High Life" and "Blood, Sweat & Beers" are the other two.
bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

sounds like an english pemier league team, i like it though
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
Post Reply