I just crammed an 0-3 history lesson down the Oompa Loompa's throats.
So, I thought I would gloat a little and investigate the 3-0 teams.
1998 Baxter Redneck 8-6
1998 Rat City Rabid Badgers 11-3 (3rd place)
1999 Novi Yankees 5-9
1999 Sheffield Feagle Eagles 10-4 (champ)
2001 Tennessee Rocky Tops 8-6
2001 Oompa Loompas 11-3 (division)
2001 Cookeville Critters 9-5 (champ)
2002 Sheffield Feagle Eagles 11-3 (champ)
2003 Z-Town Zippers 11-3 (3rd place)
2003 Oompa Loompas 11-3 (2nd place)
2004 Oompa Loompas 11-3 (champ)
Looks like history tells us that it's a good thing to be 3-0. Let's hope I'm not tooting my own horn before the chickens hatch.
3-0
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: 3-0
3 straight losses...toot your horn some more!wolfe wrote:I just crammed an 0-3 history lesson down the Oompa Loompa's throats.
So, I thought I would gloat a little and investigate the 3-0 teams.
1998 Baxter Redneck 8-6
1998 Rat City Rabid Badgers 11-3 (3rd place)
1999 Novi Yankees 5-9
1999 Sheffield Feagle Eagles 10-4 (champ)
2001 Tennessee Rocky Tops 8-6
2001 Oompa Loompas 11-3 (division)
2001 Cookeville Critters 9-5 (champ)
2002 Sheffield Feagle Eagles 11-3 (champ)
2003 Z-Town Zippers 11-3 (3rd place)
2003 Oompa Loompas 11-3 (2nd place)
2004 Oompa Loompas 11-3 (champ)
Looks like history tells us that it's a good thing to be 3-0. Let's hope I'm not tooting my own horn before the chickens hatch.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC