Page 1 of 2

3-0

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:23 pm
by wolfe
I just crammed an 0-3 history lesson down the Oompa Loompa's throats.
So, I thought I would gloat a little and investigate the 3-0 teams.

1998 Baxter Redneck 8-6
1998 Rat City Rabid Badgers 11-3 (3rd place)
1999 Novi Yankees 5-9
1999 Sheffield Feagle Eagles 10-4 (champ)
2001 Tennessee Rocky Tops 8-6
2001 Oompa Loompas 11-3 (division)
2001 Cookeville Critters 9-5 (champ)
2002 Sheffield Feagle Eagles 11-3 (champ)
2003 Z-Town Zippers 11-3 (3rd place)
2003 Oompa Loompas 11-3 (2nd place)
2004 Oompa Loompas 11-3 (champ)

Looks like history tells us that it's a good thing to be 3-0. Let's hope I'm not tooting my own horn before the chickens hatch.

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:14 am
by Oompa Midgets
hopefully the Oompa Loompas can be the first to beat the Zippers this season...
the starter projections have us tied exactly at 154.9!

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:55 pm
by Oompa Midgets
battle of the unbeatens this week!

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:24 pm
by wolfe
First time ever! How can this not be the Game of the Week! Did Gordy vote for his own team? Or was it Enfinger?

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:38 pm
by Oompa Midgets
1st time ever 2 4-0 teams met????

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:10 pm
by wolfe
This is the first year that we have had two 4-0 teams.

Re: 3-0

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:07 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:I just crammed an 0-3 history lesson down the Oompa Loompa's throats.
So, I thought I would gloat a little and investigate the 3-0 teams.

1998 Baxter Redneck 8-6
1998 Rat City Rabid Badgers 11-3 (3rd place)
1999 Novi Yankees 5-9
1999 Sheffield Feagle Eagles 10-4 (champ)
2001 Tennessee Rocky Tops 8-6
2001 Oompa Loompas 11-3 (division)
2001 Cookeville Critters 9-5 (champ)
2002 Sheffield Feagle Eagles 11-3 (champ)
2003 Z-Town Zippers 11-3 (3rd place)
2003 Oompa Loompas 11-3 (2nd place)
2004 Oompa Loompas 11-3 (champ)

Looks like history tells us that it's a good thing to be 3-0. Let's hope I'm not tooting my own horn before the chickens hatch.
3 straight losses...toot your horn some more! :P

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
He hasn't lost yet.

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:40 pm
by wolfe
Yeah, it's a L. Don't be such a chump, Feagle Eagle.

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:56 pm
by Jonathan S.
Not over, til it's over. Ask Anthony about being up by 60 on a Monday night last year in the II league.