Playoff structure

For the original MTFFL.
Post Reply
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Playoff structure

Post by woody »

I'm sure if I wasn't so lazy I could find this info somewhere around here, but since that's not the case I was wondering how the wild-card teams are determined.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Total points.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

Damn!

Thanks.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Stupid system ain't it.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
Post Reply