$250,000.00 and Dyhwyainne
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
It was a great series. I watched more NBA playoffs this year than in 10 years. It was a great playoff run this year. From LeBron and D. Wade maturing and becoming SUPERstars to Shaq's diminishing returns. Great storylines, great basketball. Lots of overtimes. To the Clippers feel good story.
The ratings in Nashville were very, very positive for the NBA. In fact, the NBA was viewed by more households than NASCAR, I can't cite which race it was, but it was a Nextel Cup, not Busch or Truck, race.
The ratings in Nashville were very, very positive for the NBA. In fact, the NBA was viewed by more households than NASCAR, I can't cite which race it was, but it was a Nextel Cup, not Busch or Truck, race.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.