Got good grammar?
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Got good grammar?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- woody
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
- Name: Jason Woody
- MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
- Location: I'm right here man
Great post.
Being an English/jounalism major, poor grammar really irks me. I mostly bite my tongue, especially on a message board, but sometimes it's nearly impossible. I realized several years ago that people don't appreciate me correcting them. Heh.
On a related note, I've decided that I'm going to start carrying one of those mini Sharpies (in red) and start editing grammar mistakes committed in bathroom graffitti. It will be awesome.
Being an English/jounalism major, poor grammar really irks me. I mostly bite my tongue, especially on a message board, but sometimes it's nearly impossible. I realized several years ago that people don't appreciate me correcting them. Heh.
On a related note, I've decided that I'm going to start carrying one of those mini Sharpies (in red) and start editing grammar mistakes committed in bathroom graffitti. It will be awesome.
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!