Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:29 pm
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19552808/
New immigrants must pass a test containing many of these questions. I got 17 out of 20 right.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:43 pm
So, you're too busy to answer your phone then, huh?
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:48 pm
Ooooh, I got only 16 out of twenty. I read question number three too quickly.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:52 pm
I don't make a habit of answering personal calls while at my desk. Leave a message after the beep.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:53 pm
Fascist. Okay, I'll leave one. I don't think you know the key to a quick delete.
Last edited by
Jonathan S. on Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:54 pm
Name-caller.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940 Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:04 pm
18 BAM! I missed the voting rights one and the immigration form one. I would have bet 50 bucks you two would have beat me on that quiz. Which one's did you guys miss?
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:
Post
by wolfe » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:08 pm
I don't have the amendments memorized with their number. Pointless memorization tasks.
I also think I read one of the questions too fast.
And I have no idea what the name/number of the application for naturalization since I was born here!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955 Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. » Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:32 pm
I read number three incorrectly (too fast). I got the naturalization form correct. I second guessed myself on the Chief Justice question, I think.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593 Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:36 am
I was going to take the test and then not post because I was sure I would get worse than everyone else.... but I got 17!!!!! Woohoo!
Not the best but not bad.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.