Page 1 of 2

Do you have what it takes to become a US citizen?

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:29 pm
by wolfe
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19552808/

New immigrants must pass a test containing many of these questions. I got 17 out of 20 right.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:43 pm
by Jonathan S.
So, you're too busy to answer your phone then, huh?

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:48 pm
by Jonathan S.
Ooooh, I got only 16 out of twenty. I read question number three too quickly.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:52 pm
by wolfe
I don't make a habit of answering personal calls while at my desk. Leave a message after the beep.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:53 pm
by Jonathan S.
Fascist. Okay, I'll leave one. I don't think you know the key to a quick delete.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:54 pm
by wolfe
Name-caller.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:04 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
18 BAM! I missed the voting rights one and the immigration form one. I would have bet 50 bucks you two would have beat me on that quiz. Which one's did you guys miss?

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:08 pm
by wolfe
I don't have the amendments memorized with their number. Pointless memorization tasks.

I also think I read one of the questions too fast.

And I have no idea what the name/number of the application for naturalization since I was born here!

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
I read number three incorrectly (too fast). I got the naturalization form correct. I second guessed myself on the Chief Justice question, I think.

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:36 am
by wagordy
I was going to take the test and then not post because I was sure I would get worse than everyone else.... but I got 17!!!!! Woohoo!

Not the best but not bad.