Give me a break

For the original MTFFL.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Give me a break

Post by wolfe »

Another week of having the 3rd highest score while playing the 1st highest scoring team.
At least I get Omicron next week - the team with the lowest power ranking.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

Wait... you said you looked at my lineup and were not in the least bit worried....... mmmm.... interesting.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Here's some of your speak back at you, idiot. I have the second worst power ranking.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Clearly, your power rank score of 11.78 is less than all other teams. Scary. An engineer that can't tell which numbers are smaller than other numbers.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Are you stupid or something?

Omicron Persei 8's 245.7 266.1 92.3% 28.3 136.2 109.5 0 0 22.26 1 10 0 .091
Tennessee Rocky Tops 164.3 234.3 70.1% 50.3 100.4 63.9 0 0 16.83 0 11 0 .000

Scary that your computer nerd can't hit refresh.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Ok, I was looking at Week 1. So you're only the 11th best team. You win this time, joker.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Something.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

The power rank on the home page is only for Week 2 results. But if you click on the Power Rank report and click on Week 2 it will show cumulative rankings. Weird.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Finally, a victory!
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wildest fantasy
Smack Room Creeper
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:35 am
Name: Eric Slayton
MTFFL: Ossified Beatniks *2008, 2009, 2011*

Post by wildest fantasy »

dammit wolfe, now his head is swelling
"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws."

Smackroom? What the hell am I gonna talk about - lipstick and lollipops?
Post Reply