Page 1 of 8

Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:08 pm
by Agitator
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=996415

go check out this site! i made myself a CB... ala Pacman, but without the off-field issues.

I'm in the Canadian AAA League, create a player....it's free and I know some of you guys have a lot of free time!

GO HOGS!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:44 am
by wolfe
That looks pretty cool. I've signed up and am going to check it out some more.

I currently play several of these browser based games and have an interest in creating my own someday. I wish this site would use the term persistent browser based game - PBBG instead of MMORPG.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:24 pm
by Agitator
which other ones do you do?

i like the concept, but i hate that there is only two ways to make your player money...either pay real money for extra points or wait to see what your player does in your teams game.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:37 pm
by Agitator

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:33 am
by wolfe
Your guy looks like Will Ferrell or G.W. Bush. I can't tell the difference - haha. Anyway my guy is here. He's a RB and hasn't played a game yet. But there are 6 HB's on the team I signed with so I probably won't get PT for a while

The other games I play are different. You can categorize them in three ways:
Sports games: WhatIfSports (not free - played last year but not currently)
War games: Travian (basic play is free - probably the most popular on the net - 100,000's of players)
Business games: Tycoon Online (basic play is free)

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:43 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Both of your guys look like a sign up/in page for goallineblitz.com, I would have made mine look like a human.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:04 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:Anyway my guy is here. He's a RB and hasn't played a game yet.

At 6'2" and a bony 184 pounds he will never amount to much.

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:29 am
by bstock
Image

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:59 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=2324744

It is somethin to do in your spare time...more interesting than what I thought it would be!

Re: Cool Football Simulation Site

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:40 pm
by eazye187
I got in, and have a Lvl 4 kicker, but can't get signed.