HELMET HAPPY!!!

Post Reply
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

HELMET HAPPY!!!

Post by Oompa Midgets »

hey commish,
i am sure everyone is happy with u making their helmets, but i sent you one about a week ago and then i get this ugly lame ass shit.....
mine is the worst one you have made....(UGLY AS HELL)
what the hell does that guy have to do with a BITTER MIDGET :?:
just givin u hell, but what happened to the one i sent u :?:
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I agree.
The Bitter Midget helmet that I made is the worst of the bunch. I tried looking on the internet for a bitter midget and this ugly guy came up. Maybe it was late and I just was trying to finish up the helmets. But, yeah, it looks like shit.

I don't remember you sending me a helmet. Did you mail it to me? I'll have to go back and look in my stuff at home. Try to send it again.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

whooo...i was like dang bitter..why why why that helmet.???? now we know. the helmet wont matter after this weekend anyway...we have a score to settle! whooooooooooooo hoooooo
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

I also found myself wondering what in God's name was on Anthony's helmet.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I made 8 helmets and only 1 turned out like shit.

That gives me a 7-1 record. I'll Take It! :wink-thumb:
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Well, I'll be damned. I found the helmet you sent me.

Sorry about that.

Is everyone else happy with their helmets?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

heck yea....jim beam for everyone except jonathon
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Agitator
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2759
Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
Name: Mick Reese
MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
Location: The Pig Pen

Post by Agitator »

i vote that we change the midgets helmet back to the guy with crazy hair!

Kick His Ass Chosen One!!!!!!!!!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Jim Beam is shit. JD is better.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply