deals!!

thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

deals!!

Post by thechosenone »

anyone want schaub,d. ryans or a. wilson will take some decent offers..im not like the midget who thinks their players poop gold bricks
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: deals!!

Post by Oompa Midgets »

lol, when I have a player available for trade all I ask is that you make a reasonable offer so I can accept or counter. You never did.

Aaron Rodgers (#4 overall)
Kurt Warner (#9 overall)
Marion Barber
Thomas Jones (#14 overall)
Brian Westbrook
Jon Beason (#3 LB)
Stephen Cooper (averaged 16ppg)
D'Qwell Jackson (#1 LB)
Jonathan Vilma (#5 LB)

All these players are available for draft picks. The RBs obviously will take higher picks. Lets hear some offers!
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Re: deals!!

Post by thechosenone »

whatever.... you think your all of your players are worth 100 times more than anyone else int he league.
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: deals!!

Post by Oompa Midgets »

thechosenone wrote:whatever.... you think your all of your players are worth 100 times more than anyone else int he league.
Not sure where you come up with that. Because I drive a hard bargain? :roll:

I have to many keepers so the price on QBs and LBs are CHEAP!!! Come and get 'em while they last.
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: deals!!

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Oompa Midgets wrote:lol, when I have a player available for trade all I ask is that you make a reasonable offer so I can accept or counter. You never did.

Aaron Rodgers (#4 overall)
Kurt Warner (#9 overall)
Marion Barber
Thomas Jones (#14 overall)
Brian Westbrook
Jon Beason (#3 LB)
Stephen Cooper (averaged 16ppg)
D'Qwell Jackson (#1 LB)
Jonathan Vilma (#5 LB)

All these players are available for draft picks. The RBs obviously will take higher picks. Lets hear some offers!

The Midget would like to request that you make him "reasonable" offers. While in the meantime he will include his 17th and 18th round pick to you to sweeten the deal on any deals he wants to make to you. Midget and the phrase "resonable offer" do NOT go hand in hand!! :P
...The Legend
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: deals!!

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Who needs some savers? I have a couple at 2 different positions, QB and WR! I dont have enough room to save these guys and need to send them out of town! Send (as Anthony would say) reasonable offers. Good deals could be had for these guys!!


Tony Romo

Matt Cassel

Roy Williams

Antonio Bryant


Send offers quick before these guys are gone! Save deadline may be coming quick!!
...The Legend
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: deals!!

Post by Oompa Midgets »

the Man, the Myth... wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:lol, when I have a player available for trade all I ask is that you make a reasonable offer so I can accept or counter. You never did.

Aaron Rodgers (#4 overall)
Kurt Warner (#9 overall)
Marion Barber
Thomas Jones (#14 overall)
Brian Westbrook
Jon Beason (#3 LB)
Stephen Cooper (averaged 16ppg)
D'Qwell Jackson (#1 LB)
Jonathan Vilma (#5 LB)

All these players are available for draft picks. The RBs obviously will take higher picks. Lets hear some offers!

The Midget would like to request that you make him "reasonable" offers. While in the meantime he will include his 17th and 18th round pick to you to sweeten the deal on any deals he wants to make to you. Midget and the phrase "resonable offer" do NOT go hand in hand!! :P
those were actually there to even out the draft picks genius
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: deals!!

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Freeze date is set for this coming Friday the 14th! Offers need to be quick and furious!!
...The Legend
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: deals!!

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Oompa Midgets wrote:
the Man, the Myth... wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:lol, when I have a player available for trade all I ask is that you make a reasonable offer so I can accept or counter. You never did.

Aaron Rodgers (#4 overall)
Kurt Warner (#9 overall)
Marion Barber
Thomas Jones (#14 overall)
Brian Westbrook
Jon Beason (#3 LB)
Stephen Cooper (averaged 16ppg)
D'Qwell Jackson (#1 LB)
Jonathan Vilma (#5 LB)

All these players are available for draft picks. The RBs obviously will take higher picks. Lets hear some offers!

The Midget would like to request that you make him "reasonable" offers. While in the meantime he will include his 17th and 18th round pick to you to sweeten the deal on any deals he wants to make to you. Midget and the phrase "resonable offer" do NOT go hand in hand!! :P
those were actually there to even out the draft picks genius
I understand that....was just jerking your chain...thats why there was a smiley emotion guy with his tongue stuck out....genius!!
...The Legend
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: deals!!

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

the Man, the Myth... wrote:Who needs some savers? I have a couple at 2 different positions, QB and WR! I dont have enough room to save these guys and need to send them out of town! Send (as Anthony would say) reasonable offers. Good deals could be had for these guys!!


Tony Romo

Matt Cassel

Roy Williams

Antonio Bryant


Send offers quick before these guys are gone! Save deadline may be coming quick!!
All of these guys are still available, and we have 4 days left. Send your offers!
...The Legend
Post Reply