Division Tiebreaker between two teams:
1. Division head-to-head Record
2. Head-to-head results between both teams
3. Division Points
4. Overall Points
5. Coin Flip
Incorrect History!?!?
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Incorrect History!?!?
The current season shows an absence of "Division Points" in the tiebreakers which leads to the Beatniks winning the division last season. It shows here (http://www.mtffl.com/tiebreakers.php) that the #3 tiebreaker is division points making everything correct other than the league history. I noticed when I looked at my dominance of the Red Zone division with what should have been 7 titles in 8 seasons. The one I didn't win was the infamous "drunken host." The history and '08 site show Ossified as the Red Zone winner last season.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Incorrect History!?!?
You're right. The Beatniks were the wildcard. I'll fix that.
MyFantasyLeague.com does not offer division points as a tiebreaker in division results. I know I've mentioned this before. I've even proposed changing our tiebreakers to something that the website can handle. I have to manually calculate the correct tiebreaker.
MyFantasyLeague.com does not offer division points as a tiebreaker in division results. I know I've mentioned this before. I've even proposed changing our tiebreakers to something that the website can handle. I have to manually calculate the correct tiebreaker.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Incorrect History!?!?
I'm okay with changing it if there are better options. I do like Division Points as a division tiebreaker however.
I remember you bringing this up in the past. What are our other options again?
I remember you bringing this up in the past. What are our other options again?
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Incorrect History!?!?
I fixed it on the 2008 results.
You're still the King of Red Zone.
You're still the King of Red Zone.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.