Page 1 of 1

Incorrect History!?!?

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:14 am
by Oompa Midgets
The current season shows an absence of "Division Points" in the tiebreakers which leads to the Beatniks winning the division last season. It shows here (http://www.mtffl.com/tiebreakers.php) that the #3 tiebreaker is division points making everything correct other than the league history. I noticed when I looked at my dominance of the Red Zone division with what should have been 7 titles in 8 seasons. The one I didn't win was the infamous "drunken host." The history and '08 site show Ossified as the Red Zone winner last season.
Division Tiebreaker between two teams:

1. Division head-to-head Record
2. Head-to-head results between both teams
3. Division Points
4. Overall Points
5. Coin Flip

Re: Incorrect History!?!?

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:17 am
by wolfe
You're right. The Beatniks were the wildcard. I'll fix that.

MyFantasyLeague.com does not offer division points as a tiebreaker in division results. I know I've mentioned this before. I've even proposed changing our tiebreakers to something that the website can handle. I have to manually calculate the correct tiebreaker.

Re: Incorrect History!?!?

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:58 am
by Oompa Midgets
I'm okay with changing it if there are better options. I do like Division Points as a division tiebreaker however.

I remember you bringing this up in the past. What are our other options again?

Re: Incorrect History!?!?

Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:57 pm
by wolfe
I fixed it on the 2008 results.
You're still the King of Red Zone.