For the original MTFFL.
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Post
by The Guru »
I thought I was going to catch you Muffler Man. To bad Stafford did me in.
-
bstock
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
- Name: B Stockwell
- MTFFL: Radlers
- Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock »
I'm surprised you didn't. I had everyone on bye...
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Post
by The Guru »
Thats true, but you scored 172, maybe you should sit them peremantly.