2014 Proposed Rule Change: HFA

New rules and discussion of rule changes.
Post Reply

Keep Home Field Advantage bonus?

I'm tired of arguing about it every year, let's get rid of it.
4
67%
I'm tired of arguing about it every year, get over it. The rule stays.
2
33%
 
Total votes: 6

wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

2014 Proposed Rule Change: HFA

Post by wolfe »

The 8,000 pound gorilla in the room.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2014 Proposed Rule Change: HFA

Post by wolfe »

I voted option A.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply