Shane is changing the name of his team from the Madd Bombers to the Las Vegas Gamblers. Wasn't that an XFL team
I'll update it on the website soon. I'm trying to figure out a way to keep the historical data for the old Madd Bombers franchise without complete erasing it when I do the franchise move.
Is anyone else moving their franchise (changing names)? It's a heartbreaker for your fans. But think of the new marketing potential! All new merchandise to be bought!
what did you do find some old xfl crap on ebay dirt cheap?? lol..lol..lol...you can change all anything and all you want , but most importantly dont forget to change your underoos!! whooo! your luck is still the same...shane is in a huge slump in the fantasy football world boys he needs a genie bottle...whoo!!
hey this is the first time i noticed underneath my name it says mtffl-2 champ..whoooo that is sweet !! thanks commish!! thats right read it weap boys and girls!
Boys, teams do move to different cities and change thier names in all sports includeing fantasy football so shut up and take your Vegas beating like a man.