depression

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

depression

Post by thechosenone »

is it just me or does everyone get depressed after f.f.b. is over...we have the playoffs which are great, but it isnt the same...football should last as long as baseball....that way maybe i could even play after the every roster was depleted due to injuries.. ha ha
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I know how you feel. On the one hand I feel relieved that I don't have to do my commissioner duties everyday, but I feel bored as an fantasy owner.

If it weren't for JR's squares I wouldn't have anything to look forward to.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

yeah, i got in on the squares...but losing both titles has left a void in me...i cannot wait until next season...

at least we still have the titans to root for...

GO TENNESSEE TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

GoooOOOOoooo TITANS!!!
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply