Page 1 of 1

depression

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:53 pm
by thechosenone
is it just me or does everyone get depressed after f.f.b. is over...we have the playoffs which are great, but it isnt the same...football should last as long as baseball....that way maybe i could even play after the every roster was depleted due to injuries.. ha ha

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:29 am
by wolfe
I know how you feel. On the one hand I feel relieved that I don't have to do my commissioner duties everyday, but I feel bored as an fantasy owner.

If it weren't for JR's squares I wouldn't have anything to look forward to.

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:04 pm
by Oompa Midgets
yeah, i got in on the squares...but losing both titles has left a void in me...i cannot wait until next season...

at least we still have the titans to root for...

GO TENNESSEE TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:47 pm
by Jonathan S.
GoooOOOOoooo TITANS!!!