Page 1 of 4

Make an announcement please

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:18 pm
by Jonathan S.
Commish, I have spoken with several owners who have no idea that you can change your lineup after the noon deadline, for players who aren't playing at noon. You've been quiet on this.

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:23 pm
by Oompa Midgets
it should have been announced a long time ago, but anyone who looks at the smack room knows it by now...

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:45 pm
by thechosenone
bullcrap, i didnt know this!! that is not cool or right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and besides that this is someting that should have been voted on.....i call BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:45 pm
by Oompa Midgets
u read the smackroom bout as much as anyone and u didn't notice us talkin bout it??

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:46 pm
by thechosenone
NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:48 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i didn't know bout it till a couple of weeks ago, but i do not think it is somethin to vote on!
it is something that just helps out ALL of the owners!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:51 pm
by thechosenone
i guess it helps out the secret society, and i must not be a member......for everyone not to know this, and i maybe be the only one... it is still wrong!!!!! and if it is something that should not be voted on an announcement would have been nice...but once again i am not a member...this is not cool!

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i agree it is kinda bullshit that there was no accouncement,
and u r right, u r not part of our society...

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:22 pm
by wolfe
I didn't make an announcement. It was something that I was working on as the season started and I don't think I even finished it until Week 2.

I am not leading any secret society. I don't think I even privately told anyone about this. Most people just discovered it on their own. I'm sorry if you feel left out.

Should it have been voted on?
I didn't think it was a big deal, but it is actually in our official rules in Section 8 that "Starting Lineups are to be submitted before the start of the first game of the NFL week." http://www.mtffl.com/rules.htm. So it looks like I messed up and this probably should have been voted on.

I'm always trying to tweak the site here and there to make the experience more enjoyable for everyone. I guess I forgot that there was an official rule already covering this 'tweak'.

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:51 pm
by bstock
oompa is hereby banished from the secret society